I had this post all ready yesterday but for some reason the system would not let me publish it (and it saved it in a weird unreadable format so I have to write this again) Hopefully today this will work.






One of the things I miss the most are seasons. I love seasons and the change it brings to our lives. Here in Costa Rica we have the wet and dry season but there is a gradual transition from one to the other and it isn't as significantly different as the four New England seasons. I am thankful for the way that seasons allow me to realize the pass of time how they force me to change and appreciate different things...
This picture was taken in Australia when some friends and I decided to dress up as seasons for Halloween. Because summer is the first season of the year in Australia I am first in all the pictures.
Summer: though probably my least favorite season weatherwise. I love all the outdoor activities, summer vacation, BBQ, corn on the cob... (picture in Costa Rica)
Fall: my favorite. I looooove the leaves changing color, the motivation to do everything outdoors because the winter is approaching, having to wear a light jacket in the evenings, butternut squash, and even raking leaves (picture: raking the leaves at my grandmother's :) )
(Ithaca is gorgeous especially in the snow. This is the bridge going from the freshman dorms to campus)
(the Arts Quad)
(it would get cold in Ithaca)
Winter: the snow is great! Apart from driving in the snow, I have no complaints. I love playing in the snow, enjoy the beauty of snow, etc. I love Christmas and snuggling under a blanket.
Spring: all the new flowers! (and my birthday :) )

No comments:
Post a Comment