Last November I created a thanksgiving tree (copied the idea off the Webers) where I would post something I am thankful for on each leaf. It's still up and it is a great reminder for me. So I want to do something similar but post
a little blurb about something I'm thankful for each day of November, as we are leading up to Thanksgiving.
The first thing I am so incredibly thankful for:

My Fellow Peace Corps Volunteers
I could not do it without them. Seriously.
They are my family, my friends, and my support.
We laugh together
We cry together
And we are lonely together (gchat definitely helps to reduce this)
We laugh together
We cry together
And we are lonely together (gchat definitely helps to reduce this)
This group of people challenge and encourage me personally and in my work. They motivate me and leave me speechless with their creativity, generosity, hard work...
So thank you PCCR volunteers!!!!
Puerto Viejo as Trainees
Tico 20 CED Swear in (missing a few)

AVC 2010: Tico 19 and 20

2010 Thanksgiving
Nicaragua 2011!
No comments:
Post a Comment