Last night I was coming home after dark (the sun sets at 6pm all year round) and I had to go through the gas station. The cement is not the most even and I tripped on the drainage grate. Yes, I went flying like superman (hey, it's better than to land with my teeth) and I scraped my hands pretty good as well as one elbow and one knee through my clothing. Only one person saw me fall, but let me say, I was up and out of there before he could come too close to help me.
So now I'm known as the huge klutz in town (seriously) but I think I've gained quite a few points with all my extended Tico family (I'm finding out that I'm decent at telling stories that involve me doing something pathetic)
Don't worry Mom, I'm putting a lot of neosporin on, and apart from feeling like I'm five again it'll be fine in a couple of days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glad you are still having "Rose moments" :)
ReplyDeleteLove you!