A new chapter (or at least paragraph) has started! I arrived in San Jose, Costa Rica, at 5:15pm this afternoon. Flying to Costa Rica is really simple (two three hour flights) and Inmigration and Customs must have taken less than three minutes combined. I am now in a retreat center outside of the capital for the next three days for a lot of talks and new information (just imagine camp or a Nav retreat and this is what it is)
Probably the biggest change for me so far has been being surrounded by 55 other trainees 24/7. I've loved getting to meet so many new, interesting people and I cannot wait to know many people much much better (still working on the names though) I would say half of us have graduated from college in the past two years; 10 are married and one couple lived through WWII.
My Aunt convinced me to try writing a blog so we'll see how this goes...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay! I'm so glad you arrived safely =)
ReplyDelete"...half of us have graduated from college in the past two years; 10 are married and one couple lived through WWII." Hahaha love it!
Praying for you...miss you much! Have an amazing time <3
I know I'm excited! Put up some pictures please?
ReplyDeleteYay for blogs!
ReplyDeletesounds like a solid start. I'm praying for the rest of the timee
love you sis
hurrah!
ReplyDeleteWoooo!!! You are finally there!
ReplyDeleteHave so much fun.
I am really liking to blog idea xx
Glad that the flights, etc went smoothly. Hurray for your first blog post. Love you, Jeanne & Ken
ReplyDelete¡Te queremos muchísimo! Nunca estás sola. Desde España estamos contigo. Buena idea esta de compartir la aventura con todos. Bks. pa
ReplyDelete