It has been a while so I thought it might be good to let you all know that I'm alive and doing well surrounded by beauty. I've been fairly busy lately just being a part of the community and making myself available to anything and everything that goes on, and when I am not busy I don't usually have access to the Internet. Right nowI'm wating for the water to be turned back on so I can have a [very needed] shower before going out. I really hope it doesn't take as long as the electricity that went out two nights ago for over 12 hours. If that happens, we are going to have a very nice smelling town today...
The Mundial (for those of you disconnected with on of the world's largest sporting event rivalling the Olympics in terms of interest) has opened many doors or communication since most everyone likes to talk about it. Many people here are supporting Brasil and/or Argentina but I have found some Spain fans which is always nice. Hopefully I will be singing victory July 11th (the final game)
Well, I'm off to check if the water is back....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We are rooting for Spain today! We will know in a few short hours who won the big event. J&K
ReplyDelete